Quantum’s Internal Audit services provide independent assurance and advice to management on:
- Identification and management of business risk
- Effectiveness of policies and procedures in achieving business objectives
- Compliance with legislation, policies and procedures
- Reliability of financial and management information systems
- Effectiveness of internal control systems and information technology
- Identification of cost savings and efficiency improvements
Quantum’s Internal Audit services range from providing a fully outsourced internal audit function for companies and government agencies, to co-sourcing by providing specialised support to internal audit groups, to one-off assignments.
As a member of the WA Government’s Common User Arrangement (CUA 23706), State government agencies can engage Quantum directly without seeking market quotes up to $150,000.
The Director also provides external quality assessment reviews of Internal Audit groups and has consulted to the Institute of Internal Auditors – Australia in reviewing internal audit at some of the largest internal audit groups in Australia – Telstra, National Bank, Woodside Energy, Woolworths, Suncorp-Metway and others.