Some recent examples of the wide range of consulting engagements successfully completed by Quantum Assurance are provided below.
- Provision of a fully outsourced Internal Audit function for a medium-sized government agency with a three year plan of financial, compliance and performance reviews providing independent assurance on controls and recommending performance improvements.
- Evaluation of the governance and service delivery of a not-for-profit organisation receiving government assistance to provide assurance that standards are being met and to identify improvements that will assist the organisation to demonstrate to government that it is meeting high standards of accountability for public funding.
- Probity audit of a major government procurement to ensure that tendering and contracting complies with government guidelines for fair and equitable procurement.
- Electricity licensing audit for Rottnest Island Authority. See the publicly available report at the Economic Regulation Authority WA.
- Development of a Business Continuity Plan for a credit union including annual review and facilitating desktop scenario testing to train participants and improve preparedness for a major event.
- Mapping of business processes of the Department of Water as part of an inquiry into water resource management and planning charges in Western Australia. See the publicly available report at the Economic Regulation Authority WA.